Persona installers are required to send digital photos of some signs when they are installed. Here you can read which signs require after-install (completion) photos, and what specific shots are needed.
Pole Sign/ Free-Standing Sign
Base of Pole
- Photos to show nuts on anchor bolts tightened
- Photos to show each of the open plug welds with the plug weld number labeled on it (#1, #2, #3, etc)
- Photos to show first weld pass at the bottom of each of the oval plug weld holes (at least one plug hole)
- Photos to show one of the plug welds completely welded before grinding down smooth
- Photos to show one of the plug welds after completely welded and ground down smooth.
Cap Ring Welds & Plate Welds & Gusset
- Photos to show the top of the pipe ground down to a 45 degree angle before doing the first (root) pass.
- Photos showing the total circumference of the capring weld after the slag is chipped off and wire brushed.
Physical Connection of Structure to sign
- Photos to show bolts attaching sign to plate on top of the structure.
- Take multiple photos showing all fasteners used in attaching the sign.
Overall Photos of the Pylon
- Photos to show pylon sign on the pole structure after install is completed.
- Photos from multiple angles to show replaced flexible faces that have been stretched onsite prior to installing sign on structure or building.
- PICTURES MUST BE TAKEN TO PROVE THERE ARE NO WRINKLES ANYWHERE ON THE FACE.