Administrative Assistant- Product Development
Supervisor: Product Development Manager
Location: Watertown, SD
Provide administrative support to the Project Development Manager.
• Maintain spreadsheets for the Product Development Manager.
• Prepare correspondence for the Product Development Manager.
• Assist with management responsibilities for the department.
• Conduct research/analysis, prepare reports and coordinate various projects for the department.
• Screen communications including phone, e-mail, and mailings to determine priority attention of the Product Development Manager.
• Make travel arrangements, maintain calendars and arrange meetings.
• New item number creation and input into Oracle – includes the responsibility of maintaining consistency with our naming convention for items.
• Maintain item numbers for all flags – creation of new items when construction changes are made – inactivation and removal of old item numbers.
• Set up account codes for new programs, working with other departments to accomplish.
• Part of the on boarding process for all new accounts.
Education and Experience
• 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
• Previous experience with computers preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• The ability to be accurate while entering in information
• Knowledge of Oracle databases a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.