Channel Letter Fabricator
Operate machine to produce channel letter returns as well as assemble letters to blueprint specifications.
- Read and understand job packet.
- Maintain assigned equipment.
- Allocate materials.
- Maintain Accubend and Super Channel Bender maintenance log.
- Perform operation maintenance daily.
- Operate Accubend machine and troubleshoot problems.
- Move coil and parts as required.
- Maintain and monitor coil inventory
- Adjust and operate wire feed welder
- Perform hand forming
- Fit back and returns and fasten
- Assemble letters
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Basic Hand Tool Knowledge
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Cognitive thinking skills
- Read and understand information in Job Packets
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm Fri, Sat, Sun
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.