Digital Print Operator (Weekend Shift)
Supervisor: Digital Print Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
The Digital Printer Operator is responsible for the printing of grand format digital prints for interior and exterior signage.
- Load and unload print material
- Handling of digital print files between multiple software’s
- Inspect print quality
- Validate printed image matches product ordered
- Routine printer maintenance
- Working with other departments to achieve product quality, cost and deliverability as expected.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Large or grand format digital printing experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Moderate computer skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Willingness to learn new technology and challenge yourself to improve
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th
- Third shift hours are: 7:30 pm to 6:00 am M-Th
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30pm F-Su
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs regularly.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.