Supervisor: Production Supervisor
Location: Madison, South Dakota
Need an individual who is accurate, methodical and thorough. If you consistently strive to do your best, we need to talk to you.
Prepare all sign frames for painting.
- Operate and maintain required tools for this position.
- Clean steel and aluminum frames.
- Examine frame after it is cleaned to make sure it is prepped for painting.
- Use hoist and overhead crane when necessary.
- Gather materials from their proper location and returning them when finished.
- Dispose of hazardous waste.
- Operate a shear when necessary.
- Tape and mask off parts that are not to be painted.
- Acquire and properly handle cleaning solution and dispose of properly
- Clean and maintain a safe work area.
- Observe all OSHA and company safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Cognitive thinking skills
- ·Be able to read a tape measure and know basic sandpaper terminology
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position on 2nd Shift: 2:30 p.m. to 1 a.m., Monday-Thursday.
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.