Supervisor: Department Lead
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Prepare materials for welding and fabrication departments.
- Read blueprint.
- Cut materials per job order.
- Spot welding material for jobs
- Maintain assigned equipment.
- Read and understand job packet.
- Record all data necessary for the job.
- Material handling for jobs.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Intermediate Hand Tool Knowledge
- Basic Math Skills
- Advanced Machine and Saw Skills
- Blueprint Reading Skills
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Tool Knowledge Including but not limited to: Tape Measure, CNC Folder, Forklift, Plasma Arc, Cutting Torch, Overhead Crane, Iron Worker, Saw, Drill Press, Power Shear.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th
- Third shift hours are: 7:30 pm to 6:00 am M-Th
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum frequently.
- Ability to stand/walk 8-12 hours/day on a hard surface.
- Ability to work long hours in a warm or cold work environment.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.