Project Management Assistant/Expediter
Supervisor: Sales Support Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Assists the Project Manager and Sales Representative in the proposal, order fulfillment, and location coordination of sign projects.
- Obtains all necessary location information through survey process to present information to the Sales Representative for a location proposal.
- Submits packages for bids to installers and outsource providers.
- Issues installer purchase orders for installation
- Writes orders with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Sends and receives required documentation after a project is awarded including bids, permits, PO’s, installation sign off, photos, status reports, etc.
- Takes over all aspects of the location coordination once order is received including shipping, installer and general contractor communication, freight arrival, drop shipments, installer timelines and deadlines, as well as customer communication.
- Responsible to help maximize profitability by controlling of expenditures such as installer charges and service work.
- Provides the Sales Representative with all proper documentation needed in order to properly final bill a project.
Education & Experience
- Associate Degree or 2 years of business/customer service experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Time management skills
- Team working skills
- Customer and personal service skills
- The ability to communicate well with others
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.