Receptionists provide first contact with callers and visitors to Persona.
- Answer the telephone and route calls appropriately.
- Welcome and direct visitors (name tags & glasses), vendors, customers, and applicants.
- Responsible for daily knowledge of who’s in/out at Persona and how to process communication for those individuals. Update individuals as needed daily
- Responsible for mail duties as follows:
- Open and route incoming mail
- Process inner office mail
- Process intra company mail
- Handle FedEx & UPS items
- Perform additional clerical duties for various departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- The ability to be accurate while entering information into computer systems
- Knowledge of Oracle databases is a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time or part-time position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday- Friday, 7:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.