Supervisor: Department Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Cut up material for frames, aluminum or steel, including retainer and raceway as per shop drawing
- Operate radial arm saw.
- Select proper material and length to eliminate waste and to use up cut off when possible.
- Screw extrusion together
- Perform job duties as company standards in allotted times.
- Read and understand job packet.
- Record necessary data ie: materials used, timecards, etc.
- Observe company safety rules and practices.
- Maintain assigned equipment.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Read tape measure and performing simple math ie: %, angles, radius, sq. ft., etc.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Third shift hours are: 7:30 pm to 6:00 am M-Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm Fri, Sat, Sun
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, climbing and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.