Sign Designer – Faces or Channel Letters
Supervisor: Engineering Department Lead
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Review customer information to complete a shop drawing for manufacturing purposes.
· Use 2D computer assisted design/drafting software to develop designs of new and existing product.
· Draw finished designs from sketches and order information provided by customers.
· Maintain and follow Drafting and Engineering Standards.
· Maintain an organized file system for production drawings.
· Communicate with sales, engineering, and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
· 2D CAD drafting experience preferred
· DraftSight or AutoCad experience preferred
· SolidWorks, Flexi, or EnRoute experience a plus
· Associate degree in drafting a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities
- Technical Capacity
- Math Proficiency
- Problem Solving
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but may require outside times to be worked.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.