Welder Watertown, SD
Supervisor: Production Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Persona is searching for someone who pays attention to details, does it right the first time and takes pride in their work. If this is you, please apply today.
Assemble and weld up all sign cabinets per shop drawing. Install mounting provisions and angle iron bracing per shop drawing.
- Weld frames of either steel or aluminum, knowing correct welder setting for material used.
- Operate cutting torch and plasma cutter.
- Install raceways.
- Operate crane, forklift and iron worker as needed.
- Weld dual shield.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Prior welding experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Cognitive thinking skills
- Read tape measures and performing simple math ie: %, angles, radius, sq.ft., etc.
- Know how to read simple wiring diagrams
- Read and understand information in Job Packets
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift hours are 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F
- Second shift hours are: 3:30 pm to 2:00 am M- Th.
- Third shift hours are: 6:30 pm to 5:00 am M-Th
- Weekend shift hours are: 5:00 am to 5:30 pm Fri, Sat, Sun
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.