The lowest price is not always the best value. At Persona we strive to provide both while maintaining the highest quality of your image.
Persona dedicates entire departments for research and development to improve your sign and lighting programs, but value engineering is not limited to them. Everyone at Persona - from estimators to shipping expeditors - is on the lookout for ways to save time and money while maintaining the integrity of your image. Our process improvement and product development specialists engineer quality signs to reduce your prices and energy consumption.
What are some ways we do that?
- Streamline processes: In over 35 years of production, we have perfected methods to build quality in the fewest steps.
- Maximize materials: Technology shows us where we can combine jobs to prevent waste.
- Best equipment: Machinery that takes over labor functions turns out a product that is consistent at a lower cost.
- Manufacturing partnerships: Persona works with leading vinyl and LED manufacturers to develop enhanced quality materials for reduced maintenance and longer product life.
- Labor: South Dakota rates are favorable for manufacturing.
- Shipping: Freight from South Dakota's central location makes it equitable for franchisees across North America.