Supervisor: Vice President of Program Management
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Responsible for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of projects post-sale, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization. Directly leads a team of two (2) to five (5) individuals with a project load of 50-200 projects at a time.
- Manage the project from signed contract through sign/lighting installation completion
- Help define the project scope, goals and deliverables to ensure all aspects of project are managed, meeting timelines
- Manage the budget of the project
- Monitor and report on project progress with Sales Representative
- Know and follow program specifications and corporate rules, at times communicating with corporate contacts to receive approvals
- Review and ensure product is ordered correctly to meet customer expectations
- Ensure quality assurance with product that is shipped
- Problem solve and find resolution to customer’s concerns in conjunction with Sales Representative
- Evaluate and assess result of the project, implementing needed changes for the future
- Document the project status, communicating to the Sales Representative for customer follow-up
- Oversee specialists on the team (quote, installation, permitting), ensuring timelines are met
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School Degree and proficiency with CRM and/or project management systems required
- Bachelor’s degree in management, business or a related field preferred
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) and management of others preferred
- Proven track record in project management preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Impeccable attention to detail and holds others to a high level of detail and accountability
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, having a positive and professional attitude during stressful situations
- Strong prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Adaptability: being innovative and risk-taking
- Team-Oriented: able to give direction, train, build relationships, solicit and deliver feedback, cooperative and collaborative
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours are dependent on delivering exemplary customer service, which may require working non-typical days/hours infrequently. Typical days/hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel may be required on rare occasions.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.