Persona Code of Conduct
At Persona, our Core Values are integral to how we do business, and we expect our suppliers to respect and promote these values. We seek to develop and strengthen partnerships based on transparency, collaboration, and mutual respect. We strive to serve our customers with the highest levels of service, quality and value resulting in long-standing relationships. We recognize our vendors, suppliers and contractors are independent businesses. However, the actions of our business partners can be attributed to Persona, affecting our reputation and the level of trust we have earned from customers and our communities. We require that all vendors, suppliers, and contractors (and their facilities) meet the standards outlined below to advance Persona’s sustainability.
Supplier Diversity Program
It is Persona’s policy to provide maximum practical opportunity for diverse suppliers to provide goods and services to the company as a part of our corporate procurement process. The use of diverse suppliers is an integral part of our purchasing procedures. We believe that the successes of the company and the national market depend on a diverse supply chain that provides the highest standards of quality and enables diverse businesses to share and grow in the national market.
Our Supplier Diversity program encompasses the following classifications:
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone Small Business (HUBZone)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Small Business (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
Environmental, Safety & Health: All vendors, suppliers and contractors shall have systems to prevent, detect and respond to potential risks to the safety, health, and security of their employees. This includes training and educating employees on safe work practices. All vendors, suppliers and contractors are responsible for managing, measuring and minimizing the environmental impact of their facilities (specifically areas of focus including air/gas emissions, waste reduction, water use and disposal).
Human Rights: We expect our vendors, suppliers, and contractors to conduct their activities in a manner that respects:
- Employment Status: Ensuring all employees are legally authorized to work in their location and facility; validating employees’ eligibility to work status through appropriate documentation.
- Employment Practices: Ensuring employees are not forced, enslaved, bonded, indentured, or involuntarily imprisoned. Vendors, suppliers, and contractors shall not engage in human trafficking or exploitation or import goods corrupted by slavery or human trafficking.
- Anti-Discrimination & Fair Treatment: Ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination and treating employees with fairness, dignity, and respect. No form of physical, sexual, psychological, or verbal harassment or abuse will be tolerated.
- Underage Labor: Vendors, suppliers, and vendors shall ensure that no underage labor has been used in the production or distribution of their goods or services. A child is any person under the minimum employment age according to the laws of the facility’s country, or in the absence law, under the minimum age for completing required education.
- Wages & Benefits: Suppliers shall ensure their workers are paid lawful wages, including overtime, premium pay and equal pay for equal work without discrimination. There shall be no disciplinary deductions from pay.
Business Integrity: We expect all vendors, suppliers, and contractors to conduct business legally, ethically and with integrity. Specifically, as it applies to:
- Anti-Bribery: Vendors, suppliers, and contractors shall not engage in any form of bribery, kickbacks, corruption, extortion, or embezzlement.
- Confidentiality: Vendors, suppliers, and contractors shall safeguard Persona’s information by keeping it secure, limiting access and avoiding discussing or revealing such information in public places.
- Books & Records: Vendors, suppliers, and contractors shall maintain accurate and transparent books, records, and accounts to demonstrate compliance with applicable laws.
Trusted by the Nations Top Companies
Leading the sign Industry
Crafted in the Midwest, Installed Nationwide
A solid foundation of Midwestern values and an unmatched work ethic has helped Persona become one of the Top 5 sign providers in the country.
Qualified Vendor for 200+ Brands
#1 Hospitality Sign Manufacturer in US
8,000+ Installations per Year