Supervisor: Sales Manager
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Average Salary: $75,000-$100,000
Responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, actively closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. Identify leads and reach business targets through telephone and email sales. This individual will also actively work other departments to ensure customers and prospects are wow-ed with a satisfactory customer experience.
- Reach out to customer leads from tradeshows, trade publications, corporate provided lists, direct mailings and phone.
- Effectively close sales, achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships, understanding the Customer’s needs.
- Works with Sales Manager to set sales goals and forecasts.
- Works with and transitions projects to the Project Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring Persona has received proper deposit amounts for projects prior to order placement.
- Communicate project updates with the customer regularly.
- Responsible for maximizing the profitability of the account through proper levels of I/C, freight markups, SNI, RMA’s, sales warranty, COQ, and custom sign pricing.
- Ensures AR is held to acceptable standards that have been set by management.
- Continuously improve performance through feedback.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Proven track record in sales preferred
- Familiarity with CRM along with the ability to build productive professional relationships with customers preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing techniques
- Relationship management and openness to feedback
- Active Listening Skills
- Persuasion skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel might be required on rare occasions.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.