Administrative Assistant to the President- Watertown SD
Location: Watertown, SD
Provide administrative support directly to the President.
- Answer and transfer phone calls, screening when necessary.
- Welcome and direct visitors and customers.
- Maintain filing systems as assigned.
- Retrieve information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepare written summaries of data when needed.
- Respond to and resolve administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinate and schedule travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepare agendas and schedule for meetings.
- Record and distribute minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Reconcile expense reports.
- Liaison with executive and administrative assistants to handle requests and inquiries amongst senior leadership.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience in Oracle desired.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We are open to discussing a flexible schedule as well.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.