Administrative Assistant- VP of Technical Sales
Supervisor: VP of Technical Sales
Location: Watertown, SD
Provide administrative support to the VP of Technical Sales.
• Assist with management responsibilities for the department.
• Conduct research/analysis, preparing reports and coordinating various projects for the department.
• Screen communications including phone, e-mail, and mailings to determining priority attention for VP.
• Make travel arrangements, maintaining calendars and arranging meetings.
• Price all new items – includes working with Specification Coordinator to assure consistency of pricing in both systems.
• Set up and maintain all price lists in Oracle by flag.
• Set up account codes for new programs, working with Planning to accomplish.
• Onboard all new accounts.
• Maintain spreadsheets.
• Prepare correspondence for VP.
• Schedule meetings as needed.
Education and Experience
• 1 year business experience preferred
• Previous experience with computers preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft Office and Outlook knowledge
- Oracle databases knowledge is helpful
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.