Construction Project Manager Watertown, SD
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Oversees and directs installation of all sign projects for Persona. Ensures all bids, signed contracts, shipping and permitting costs are balanced while meeting installation/project deadlines and quality standards.
- Head responsibility to plan, bid, schedule, oversee and remotely manage all aspects of the company’s network of maintenance vendors and certified installers.
- Direct and manage employees focused on permitting and installation
- Vet, select, quality and negotiate contracts with installers
- Review scheduled installations, managing performance of installations
- Review performance of installation network and respond to escalated issues, resolving problems
- Ensure installations are completed on time and to code
- Ensure installation costs are completed within budget
- Develop strong partner relationships with installers
- Facilitate support of new business strategies and opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Experience in home improvement, construction or remodeling (3-7 years) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail and timelines
- Team working skills
- Customer and personal service skills
- The ability to communicate well with others
- Ability to respond with a sense of urgency
- Analytical ability to problem solve
- Ability to negotiate & influence others to complete functions
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.