Supervisor: Plant Supervisor
Location: Madison, South Dakota
Persona is searching for a Finisher. This hard worker needs to be accurate, patient, analytical and precise with a drive to do things right the first time.
Wiring signs for ballasts, sockets, and other lighting applications as well as cutting, installing trim and service doors into sign frames.
- Operate and maintain power shears, grinders, sanders, router, hipot tester, screw gun, drill, air riveter, and other tools.
- Use overhead crane to move large frames and use cutting torch and/or plasma cutter for cutting and installing service doors.
- Read and understand job packet to include reading diagrams for wiring.
- Record necessary data ie: materials used, time cards, etc.
- Observe company safety rules and practices.
- Maintain assigned equipment.
- Operate 12’ and 4’ shears.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm F- S- S
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.