Graphic Artist Watertown, SD
Supervisor: Graphics and Specifications Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Produce graphic media to support sales and production.
- Create elevations and construction prints.
- Prepare proposal covers and other sales & marketing materials from Sales supplied information.
- Assist with sign designs as necessary.
- Compose rough draft of procedures, etc. as required.
- Develop and implement changes to improve efficiency and product.
- Edit artwork supplied by outside sources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- 1 year of Graphic Design experience preferred
- A.A in Graphic Design preferred
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities
- Design techniques and computer programs knowledge
- Microsoft Office and Outlook experience
- Creative thinking skills
- Teamwork skills
- Communication skills
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time exempt position Monday through Friday. Hours will vary to cover all work shifts.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.