Marketing Manager Watertown South Dakota
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Persona is seeking an individual who is creative and independent. The right applicant will thrive on the challenges of creating new material and updating current ads. You need to be precise and detailed while still being able to think outside the box. Apply today if you want an environment where you’re allowed to work on your own and where creativity is encouraged.
Perform a variety of specialized and administrative functions to increase Persona’s visibility through development and distribution of information and materials.
• Create and implement a comprehensive marketing and communications program that enhances Persona’s image and position within the marketplace and general public.
• Plan and execute internal and external communications including brochures, product sheets, collateral, web content, trade advertising, newsletters, booth graphics, signage, and other support tools.
• Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines and trademarks in all marketing materials and activities.
• Coordinate media interest in the agency and its various services and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
• Maintain content of all agency websites.
• Provide counsel to program staff on marketing, communications and public relations.
• Contribute to a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top-quality personnel.
• Ensure effective coordination within the marketing, communications and public relations functions.
• Analyze and report departmental stats, ensuring this data is communicated to the President.
• Develop short-term and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing/communications/public relations program and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance.
• Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Graphic Design experience required
• Work effectively as a team and independently
• Meticulous attention to detail
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, exempt position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.