Supervisor: Department Lead
Location: Madison, South Dakota
Package all orders for shipment.
- Install lamps, tape lamps, silicone lips and rigid faces.
- Operate air staplers and nail gun
- Operate forklift and crane.
- Weigh and measure finished crate.
- Load trucks as necessary.
- Assist in taking signs to and from storage.
- Check out all frames and record on prepackaging check sheet, UL’s and Sign Company stickers.
- Actively promote safety and accident prevention by continually observing all safety practices, rules and standards throughout each working day.
- Record necessary data ie: materials used, timecards, etc.
- Read and understand job packet.
- Maintain assigned equipment.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Prior experience a plus
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Read tape measure and perform simple math ie: %, angles, radius, sq. ft., etc.
- Basic Hand Tool knowledge
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th
- Third shift hours are: 7:30 pm to 6:00 am M-Th
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30pm F-Su
This is standing position with bending, stretching and lifting of 50 lbs. regularly.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.