Supervisor: Shift Leadperson
Location: Madison, South Dakota
Prime and paint all signs to automotive quality finish (no runs, craters, etc.)
- Inspect frames prior to priming.
- Hang signs.
- Properly store paint when finished using it.
- Look up formulas and mix paint accordingly.
- Bleed paint gun prior to painting.
- Prime and paint all signs to automotive quality finish.
- Wear, clean, and store all proper painting gear including respirator.
- Inspect fresh air pumps and change filter when necessary.
- Read shop drawings and sales orders to paint correct color, gloss, ect.
- Inspect all the signs after paint for runs, craters, ect.
- Measure paint thickness.
- Put down new flooring in paint booth
- Change filers in paint booth.
- Use hoist and overhead crane.
- Operate and maintain all required tools.
- Dispose of hazardous materials, filters, dirty rags, and empty paint cans.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Painting experience preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs regularly.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.