Supervisor: Project Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Assists the Project Manager and Sales Rep in the proposal, order fulfillment, location coordination of sign projects.
- Obtain all necessary location information through survey process to present information to the Sales Representative for a location proposal.
- Submit packages for bids to installers and outsource providers.
- Issue installer Purchase Orders for installation
- Write orders with the assistance of the Project Manager
- Send and receive required documentation after a project is awarded including bids, permits, PO’s, installation sign off, photos, status reports, etc.
- Take over all aspects of the location coordination once order is received including shipping, installer and GC communication, freight arrival, drop shipments, installer timelines and deadlines as well as customer communication.
- Help maximize profitability by controlling of expenditures such as I/C and service work.
- Provide the Sales Representative with all proper documentation needed in order to properly final bill a location project.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Associate Degree or 2 years of business/customer service experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Time management skills
- Team working skills
- Customer and personal service skills
- The ability to communicate well with others
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.