Supervisor: Quality Manager
Location: Watertown, SD
This position will require an analytical thinker with a high attention to detail.
The Quality Technician will be involved in the entire course of manufacturing from design review through final inspection. Focus will be on reducing the frequency and cost of quality issues by collaborating with employees at all levels to determine root causes and implementing corrective actions..
- In-process and final inspection of product to ensure compliance and conformance to requirements
- Evaluation of production material
- Assist with quality and process improvements
- Investigate quality failures and determine root cause(s)
- Assist with corrective and preventative actions to counter quality failures
- Document quality procedures as needed to drive continuous improvement
- Participate as a team member and a team leader to improve quality throughout the organization, including sales, support, and manufacturing
- Promote continuous quality improvement and increased customer satisfaction daily
- Follow existing safety policies and procedures every day
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High school graduate (minimum)
- Strong background in manufacturing processes with focus on quality is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft Office and Outlook knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Critical thinking, deductive reasoning and system evaluation skills
- Excellent attention to details and accuracy
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel between our Watertown facilities will be expected as well as possible travel to our Madison facility.
Ability to be active on the manufacturing floor and ability to work in an office environment.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.