Supervisor: Engineering Department Lead
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Review customer information to create models for manufacturing purposes and edit any changes based on customer preferences.
· Use 2D and/or 3D computer assisted design/drafting software to develop designs of new and existing product.
· Draft fully detailed multi-view shop drawings from sketches and order information provided by customers.
· Maintain and follow Drafting and Engineering Standards.
· Maintain an organized file system for production drawings.
· Communicate with sales, engineering, and manufacturing regarding new and revised prints.
· Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
· Maintain revisions of project drawings.
· Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
· Participate in project meetings as required.
· Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
· 2D CAD drafting experience required with 3D drafting preferred
· Associate degree in drafting or equivalent work experience preferred
· Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with engineering terminology
· DraftSight or AutoCad experience preferred
· SolidWorks, Flexi, or EnRoute experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities
- Technical Capacity
- Math Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Collaboration Skills
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical Days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but may require outside times to be worked.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.