Vacuum Former Operator
Set up and change out molds in vacuum forming machine to form faces.
- Inspect mold for damage and report damage to mold fabricator or repair as needed.
- Properly load and operate drying oven.
- Inspect plastic before forming.
- Perform job duties to company standards in allotted times.
- Read and understand job packet.
- Record necessary data ie: materials used, timecards, etc.
- Maintain assigned equipment.
- Keep work area neat and organized.
- Drive forklift when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High School degree required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Read tape measure and perform simple math ie: %, angles, radius, square feet, etc.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Third shift hours are: 7:30 pm to 6:00 am M-Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm Fri, Sat, Sun
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.