Supervisor: Plant Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Looking for a detailed, precise, hard worker to make sure the job is done right the first time.
Apply vinyl to rigid or flexible faces per pattern.
- Apply pigmented or printed graphics to a variety of substrates.
- Know the difference between first surface application and second surface application.
- Touch up faces as needed.
- File all patterns for future projects.
- Package faces as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma or GED required
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Third shift hours are: 7:30 pm to 6:00 am M-Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm Fri, Sat, Sun
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, climbing and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.