Supervisor: Production Supervisor
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
The laminator operator is responsible for applying a pressure sensitive film to a flexible and/or rigid substrate.
- Applies overlaminate to digitally printed faces with a heat roll laminator.
- Perform job duties to company standards in allotted times.
- Record necessary data ie: materials used, time cards, etc.
- Must observe company safety rules, practices and UL specifications.
- Clean and maintain a safe work area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities .
- Cognitive thinking skills
- Ability to –
- Read tape measures and perform simple math (%, angles, radius, sq. ft., etc.)
- Read and understand information in job packets.
Ability to –
- Lift up to 50 lbs. intermittenly
- Stand 8-12 hours/day on a hard surface
- Work long hours in a warm or cold work environment
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.