Supervisor: Production Supervisor
Location: Madison, South Dakota
Wire letters and raceways and install LEDs. Persona is looking for a detailed, consistent player who likes to do things right the first time. Your dedication and loyalty will be rewarded.
- Lay LEDs in sign
- Check power supply.
- Ensure trademark and UL labels are on the sign.
- Check UL label codes to ensure accuracy.
- Put faces on letters.
- Assembly all parts of the sign to produce the final product.
- QA check each sign.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High School diploma/GED
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Basic math skills
- Basic hand tool knowledge
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with some overtime varying.
- First shift core hours are: 6:00 am to 2:30 pm M-F.
- Second shift hours are: 2:30 pm to 1:00 am M- Th.
- Weekend shift hours are: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm F- S- S
This position will require an employee to be able to be in motion on a hard surface. Lifting, bending, and stretching will be frequent. Noise level of an average production floor.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.