Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Location: Watertown, SD
We are looking for a high-performing Sales and Marketing Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping Persona competitive and innovative. Individual will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to upper management.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales representatives as they generate leads and close new deals
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands Persona’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Coach individual sales representatives one-on-one to help them improve sales performance.
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Proven Leadership and Sales Experience Preferred.
- Experience managing sales teams preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent persuasion, communication and negotiation skills, including strong public speaking skills and ability to present information clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences.
- Planning and Time management skills
- Team building skills
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Typical days and hours worked are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel may be required.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.