Supervisor: Divisional Sales Manager
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Responsible for the coordination, execution, control and completion of projects post-sale, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
- Support the management of project from signed contract through sign/lighting installation completion
- Demonstrate organization and time management by meeting and exceeding goal times with the project timeline
- Deliver daily reports on project progress to the Project Manager and Sales Representative
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the project timeline from order to manufacturing to installation
- Problem solve and assist in finding resolution to customer’s concerns
- Know and follow program specifications and corporate rules
- Review and ensure product is ordered correctly to meet customer expectations
- Document the project status, communicating regularly to the Project Manager and Sales Representative
- Coordinate everything from quoting, ordering and engineering to freight and installation through strong relationships with supporting departments and internal customers
- Demonstrate strong communication skills whether it’s internally or externally, being able to obtain quotes, collect payment, incorporate budget and time changes into the project timeline
- Handle all last-minute touches to the project to ensure customer expectation levels are met and exceeded
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Proven track record in project management preferred
- Proficiency with CRM and/or project management systems preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong people skills: approachable, friendly, a desire to serve customers with the highest level of service expectations
- Ability to regularly practice critical thinking: flexible in changing situations/priorities, proactive in nature, acts with intelligence and quickly absorbs duties as needed
- Profound work ethic: punctuality with tasks needing completion
- Ability to take direction well with a positive attitude, especially under stress
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability: showing willingness to jump in wherever is needed and being organized to get back to priority when crisis is averted
- Ability to take and respond to feedback
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days/hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This position will require an employee to be able to be sedentary for long periods of time in an environment with the noise level of an average office.
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor or other management as required. Persona, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.